Hand made in our studio just outside of London, each piece of fabric is cut by hand and moulded into our unique bow headband design.
- Made with: authentic Harris Tweed woven from pure virgin wool which is dyed, spun, processed and finished by artisans in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland.
- Also made with: gold plated Austrian crystal and faceted cut glass crystals.
- Size: Made on a 4cm wide headband.
Beautifully presented in our luxury black velvet bags and finished with a satin bow.
Wherever possible we offer a choice of lead times for our handmade pieces. Our hard working team will always try to create them as quickly as possible in our studio, but the times shown are a guide to the longest you'll need to wait before the piece is ready for delivery.
- Standard - Our normal lead time for the piece.
- Rush - In case you need it earlier, some pieces offer a rush option. There will be an additional non-refundable fee added to the price.
Don't worry, all our handmade pieces can be returned, unless we've worked together to create a bespoke piece.
Please note that products that are made to order have a lead time to create the piece before being delivered. This can be found in the product description if it applies.
All other in-stock products will be sent out for delivery as soon as possible after the order is received.
For more information on pricing and timeframes please refer to the Delivery page.
If you need something quickly or have any questions about delivery options please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help!
We want you to be over the moon with your purchase, but understand that from time to time you may wish to return or exchange a product. If you're not happy for any reason please contact email@example.com to let us know and request a Returns Form.
Exciting news!! Our earring are now fully returnable as long at their LOX Hygiene Seal is still attached upon return.
Please note however that bespoke and customised pieces made especially to your requirements are non-returnable.
For more information please refer to the Returns page, or if you have any other questions please Contact Us.